Please be Careful With My Heart

(Versi Mandarin)
by Christian Bautista & Tay Kewei 

(Female)
cuì ruò de xīn jiāo gěi le nǐ
qǐng duì wǒ  xiǎo xīn yì yì
nǐ wǒ zhī jiān kuà yuè  jiè xiàn
nǎ pà jù lí duō yáo yuǎn


bù guǎn  dì dòng shān yí
gǎi biàn  bù liǎo  wǒ de  jiān dìng
And 'til life is through
wo shi zhong gen sui ni


bù guǎn suì yuè lái xí xiāng xìn  yǒng héng de  měi lì
From the very start
dā yīng wǒ yǒng bù fēn lí


(Male)
I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see


Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned
And I've been hurt before


So I know just how you feel (hé nǐ  yī qǐ)
Trust my love it's real for you (ài nǐ  xū yào yǒng qì)
I'll be gentle with your heart
I'll caress it like the morning dew


I'll be right beside you forever
I won't let our love fall apart
From the very start
I'll be careful with your heart

Chorus (Overtune)
bù guǎn  dì dòng shān yí ( dì dòng shān yí)
gǎi biàn  bù liǎo  wǒ de  jiān dìng (wǒ mén de;dì;dí  jiān dìng)
That 'til life is through, I'll still be loving you


bù guǎn suì yuè lái xí (suì yuè lái xí)
xiāng xìn  yǒng héng de  měi lì ( yǒng héng de  měi lì)
From the very start (From the very start)
From the very start
From the very start dā yīng wǒ yǒng bù fēn lí
dā yīng wǒ yǒng bù...fēn lí


sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa banget lagu ini..
berasa di wedding gitu.. 
I'll still be loving you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Modem Telkomsel Flash Bisa Untuk Kartu GSM Lain

Villa Mambruk Anyer

Tata Cara Doa Rosario Lengkap Dengan Renungan